1 Corinthians 13 Wedding Reading Modern Version
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 1 Corinthians 13 Wedding Reading Modern Version from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 1 Corinthians 13 (New International Version) If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can …
- Feb 03, 2013 · A Modern Translation of 1 Corinthians 13. Since we all know the Bible is, well, out of date, 1 I thought you’d appreciate a more modern and relevant reading of the old wedding standard. I don’t know about you, but all that talk of selfless, patient, trusting love makes me a little nervous.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Modern Version of Paul to the Corinthians. Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.
- Oct 27, 2020 · 2016/1 A Wedding Message (1 Cor 13:1-13) PDF Print Version. We have just read 1 Corinthians 13. This chapter in the Bible is clearly an ode to love. We must not forget that it is part of the Bible. It is, therefore, a revelation of God’s will to us. Since it is the revelation of God, there are two things we must learn from it.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Jan 31, 2019 · godtube-inspiration 6844 views 2019-01-31T15:56:38 source: JourneyBoxMedia Journey Box Media shares a powerful modern day interpretation of 1 Corinthians 13. We’ve all heard the iconic this iconic Bible verse about love. In fact, many couples choose to have parts of 1 Corinthians read during their wedding …Author: godtube-inspiration
- Aug 12, 2020 · Why NOT to Use First Corinthians 13 as a Wedding Scripture. Recently in our Friday Five series, we posted five wedding readings we love. In it, we said that while a wedding scripture can be beautiful and meaningful in ceremonies, we encourage couples to choose something other than First Corinthians, Chapter 13 (“Love is patient, love is kindEstimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Mar 18, 2014 · 1. Love Is Indispensable (1 Corinthians 13:1-3) If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Jul 05, 2016 · 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13. If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- 1 Corinthians 13 Modern English Version (MEV). 13 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I have become as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all my goods to feed the poor, and if ...
Have you found 1 Corinthians 13 Wedding Reading Modern Version information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 1 Corinthians 13 Wedding Reading Modern Version.