1 Corinthians Wedding Verse
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 1 Corinthians Wedding Verse from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. it does not rejoice in wrong doing, but rejoices in truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. and the greatest of these is love.
- Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
- We know 1st Corinthians is a common wedding reading, so we thought our comments were worth a more detailed explanation! First and foremost, it’s your day, and if First Corinthians is the wedding scripture you love and want to include, by all means, do it! That said, we have some thoughts about using 1st Corinthians as a wedding ceremony reading.
- The number 1 most popular reading for weddings is (1 Corinthians Chapter 13) If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:1-8. Author Corinthians. Reading Style Religious. Print this Reading. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
- Colossians 3:12-17. Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
- It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.
- Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8. Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. …
Have you found 1 Corinthians Wedding Verse information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 1 Corinthians Wedding Verse.