1 Fort Mason Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 1 Fort Mason Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Jul 19, 2010 · Vanessa & Mike’s Wedding. On a giant lawn overlooking the Ghirardelli Square, Vanessa and Mike’s family and closest friends helped them to celebrate their union with a wedding at 1 Fort Mason in San Francisco. As Natasha put it, she knew …
- Sep 22, 2015 · Located on the San Francisco Bay, Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture is the perfect venue for any wedding. Enjoy beautiful views of the San Francisco Bay for your weddings. …Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- How many guests does Fort Mason accommodate? Weddings at the General’s Residence can house up to 130 people in the dining room (with dance floor), or 200 for a ballroom or rear lawn ceremony. The larger Gallery 308, which is a modern, chic …
- 88 reviews of Fort Mason "Looked at 1 Fort Mason for our wedding. Great Space, two big rooms with nice windows and views out across the grassy lawn, large mature trees, and Bay views. This is a nice event space, sophisticated, with better views than most wedding spaces in San Francisco. My records show $5,000 fee for the space.4.5/5(88)
- Feb 06, 2020 · Daniel and Kaitlyn had their wedding at the General’s Residence in Fort Mason which, for being in the center of the city, was surprisingly quiet. The ceremony overlooked the bay, featuring a view of Alcatraz and Ghirardelli Square.Location: Sonoma, CA, 95476 United States
- 1 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA. 69 likes · 1,045 were here. Frame your next event – business meeting, wedding, celebration or seminar – with views of …Followers: 85
- Located on the San Francisco Bay and within a National Park, Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture is an ideal venue for any wedding. With spaces ranging from the newly renovated industrial chic Gallery 308 to the elegant and traditional General’s Residence, the historic campus has a …4.4/5(16)
- May 10, 2020 · 415-345-7500. View their website. Average Base Cost: $29,000. Our average base cost for a Fort Mason Center wedding is calculated by figuring an 125-person guest list for a Saturday night ceremony/reception in the General’s Residence using a food/beverage minimum of $150/pp. E ntertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography …Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- 22 reviews of General's Residence Fort Mason "This is an awesome venue. It is a great place for a wedding, holiday party, or private event. The house has 3 main rooms (dining room, lounge, & ballroom) plus a kitchen & interesting basement. The basement consists of a bar area with old leather chairs & a few tables. Back in the old days I could imagine a bunch of stodgy old men sitting around ...
Have you found 1 Fort Mason Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 1 Fort Mason Wedding.