1 Tier Wedding Cake Prices
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 1 Tier Wedding Cake Prices from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The Average Cost Of Wedding Cake Per Slice. The range is as low as $1.50 and as high as $12.00 per slice. It’s always best to have a clear idea of how many guests you are expecting before you book your catering or put a deposit on your banquet hall. This is the best way to think about planning for your wedding cake.
- Typically, they run around $2.50 to $8 per slice in the U.S., according to Bake My Day Baking in Dallas, but they often get closer to $12 per size with some of the more labor-intensive designs and...
- The average wedding cake cost in the U.S. is around $500, though the price of a wedding cake will depend on the cake’s size, shape, and decorative elements. Most couples spend somewhere in the $300 - $700 range for their wedding cake, although in bigger cities, or for very large and elaborate cakes, cake prices closer to $1000 - $1200 are not uncommon.
- If you’d like to stick with a 1 tier wedding cake but need to accommodate a lot more people, one of our medium or large one tier wedding cakes can serve approximately 34 and 54 people respectively, making them ideal for medium sized gatherings. One of our extra large 1 tier wedding cakes can even serve about 77 people!
- 21 rows
- 9 inch/square. Approx. Servings: 16-25. Description: 1 layer sheet cake (1 cake flavor) - [6,8,and 9 inch cakes contain one batch of batter] Base Price: $40.00. Size/Shape: 10 inch/round.
Have you found 1 Tier Wedding Cake Prices information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 1 Tier Wedding Cake Prices.