1 Year Old Wedding Cake
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 1 Year Old Wedding Cake from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Our anniversary was this past Sunday! So it's a tradition to eat some of your wedding cake one year later, and to our surprise, it wasn't half bad! Also, we ...
- Eating Our One Year Old Wedding Cake. October 31, 2011 by Julie 64 Comments. Our anniversary yesterday started out on a fairly unrelaxing note. Since we skipped the long run we had planned as part of our half marathon training on Saturday, that meant we had to cram it in on Sunday morning.
- My sister, Sue, baked this cake all by herself upon request. Andy and I weren’t into the idea of a traditional bakery-style cake, so we went with one of my absolute favorite combinations: it was a banana chocolate chip layer cake with chocolate pastry cream inside and cream cheese frosting on the outside.
- Friends told us to freeze the top tier of our wedding cake, then eat it on our anniversary. It tasted pretty good!
- A Taste for Happiness. Wilson cites wedding lore that attributes post-wedding cake eating as a way to guard a husband's fidelity, while Patricia Telesco, in her book, "A Little Book of Love Magic," tells the legend of eating a piece of the original wedding cake one year later for continued happiness. In addition to associating wedded bliss with wedding cake, the …
Have you found 1 Year Old Wedding Cake information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 1 Year Old Wedding Cake.