10 22mm For Weddings
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 10 22mm For Weddings from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm for wedding (your input) I am interested on adding a nice wide angle lens to my collection. Specialy for Wedding under low light. I have read about the sigma and tonika but the reviews look to be soft at 10 …
- As a 2nd shooter you'll want to stay out of the way of the main photographer, so i'd say go long not short. Plus the 10-22 will have quite a lot of distortion, just because wide lenses do. I think you'll do fine with the 28-135, one member here says if he could only take one lens to a wedding, that'd be it. Save your money.
- Using a canon 10-22mm wide angle for wedding work? Discussion in 'Wedding and Event' started by mathew_gardella, Jun 30, 2009. mathew_gardella. I am currently shooting with the tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 on my crop sensor camera and am wondering if anyone is using the canon 10-22mm with great success. I know this question is somewhat silly as i'm ...
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- In my opinion chances of someone having both EF-M 11-22mm and EF-S 10-22mm are slim. I am not sure what would be the logic behind having both. It does not help that the 11-22mm has not been released in some countries (for example in US), and in countries where it has been released it is in a very short supply (for example in Australia).
Have you found 10 22mm For Weddings information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 10 22mm For Weddings.