10 Arguments For And Against Gay Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 10 Arguments For And Against Gay Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The following are ten science-based arguments against same-sex "marriage": 1. Children hunger for their biological parents. ... Thus, gay activists who argue that same-sex civil marriage will domesticate gay men are, in all likelihood, clinging to a foolish hope. This foolish hope does not justify yet another effort to meddle with marriage.
- The Top 10 Arguments Against Gay Marriage: All Receive Failing Grades! 1. Nature: “It’s Not Natural” (FAIL). At this level of the debate there is very little exploration of the inherent... 2. Procreation: “Marriage is for Procreation” (FAIL). With the procreation argument, opponents of equality ...Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins
- "The gay movement, whether we acknowledge it or not, is not a civil rights movement, not even a sexual liberation movement, but a moral revolution aimed at changing people's view of homosexuality." 10. It Offends God. This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God.
- AGAINST Gay Marriage: FOR Gay Marriage: 1. MARRIAGE IS FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN. Critics ...Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Arguments based on “traditional family” will always be insulting, not just to the healthy, well-adjusted children of gay couples, but to the children raised by single parents, step-parents, grandparents, godparents, foster parents, and siblings. 9. “No one has the right to redefine marriage…
- Any religious argument against Gay Marriage. Before any argument can be taken seriously, it must have firm premises. The religious argument rests on the following premises: A) That there is a God and B) That this god is the God of a particular religious tradition (in America, that’s the Christian tradition).Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
- Couples are denied their rights, which has ramifications from child custody to driver licenses to death certificates. Look at what the status quo means: Gay couples separated in hospitals. Losing their life savings when one passes away. Having a marriage license revoked when they cross state lines.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- LGBT activist collective Against Equality stated, “Gay marriage apes hetero privilege… [and] increases economic inequality by perpetuating a system which deems married beings more worthy of the basics like health care and economic rights.”Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins
- For other articles addressing the arguments against same-sex marriage, see: Ezine, Marriage: ...Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- The arguments I cover include: Marriage has evolved throughout history, so it can change again. “Same-sex marriage” is primarily about equality. Everyone has the right to marry whomever he or she loves. “Same-sex marriage” won’t affect you, so what’s the big deal? “Same-sex marriage” will not lead to other redefinitions.Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Have you found 10 Arguments For And Against Gay Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 10 Arguments For And Against Gay Marriage.