10 Ingredients Of Successful Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 10 Ingredients Of Successful Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Ten Ingredients for a Successful Marriage. Both spouses being Christ-followers. Communication, talking and listening. This means REALLY listening to each other. Putting your spouse before yourself – Preferring his or her needs above my own. Making decisions together. (Seeking counsel) Maintaining ...
- Let’s examine some necessary ingredients: 1. God-centered. God must be in the center of each marriage for it to blossom and reach its full potential.
- Answer: 1. Love 2. Understanding/ Respect 3. Care 4. Loyalty 5. Shared Philosophy 6. Cooperation 7. Growth 8. Involvement 9. Sharing and Giving 10. Communication
- That said, I’m not going to define “successful marriage.” What I will say is that without embracing at least some of the following steps, a successful marriage won’t be yours in 2020 or otherwise. 20 ingredients of a successful marriage. In thinking about the qualities of a successful marriage, I found it a bit too easy to generalize.
- A successful marriage does not come easy—may we earnestly strive to honour God with our marriage. Prayer: Almighty God, though a successful marriage requires many things, it is most important that I keep my focus first on You. Consecrate me, Lord, and develop in me the qualities to make You the center of my life. Thank You, Lord.
Have you found 10 Ingredients Of Successful Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 10 Ingredients Of Successful Marriage.