$100 000 Wedding Budget
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about $100 000 Wedding Budget from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Spend 40% of your Wedding Budget on Reception. The Calculation: Total Budget: $100,000 x 0.4 = $40,000 available for the reception. Example costs: site fees, catering costs, bar and beverages, wedding cake, etc. $40,000. Spend 10% of your Wedding Budget on Music. The Calculation: Total budget: $100,000 x 0.1 = $10,000 available for music.
- Below, we outline how much of your wedding budget should be allocated to specific expenses. 50% Percent: Venue, Catering and Rental Costs. The biggest part of your wedding budget will go toward the big ticket items, which covers the cost of renting out your venue space, hiring caterers for food, alcohol and rentals, such as tables, chairs and dinnerware.
- And don’t forget your groom. $100 can get you a fantastic rental from sites like The Black Tux, leaving you $200 for wedding bands. Photo & Video: $1,200 You’ve got to preserve those memories.
- Here is a sample budget for an average priced wedding! Budget: $10,000 Ceremony venue: $300 Reception venue: $800 Officiant: $100 Florist: $700 Caterer/Food: $1500 DJ: $800 Wedding dress & alterations: $700 Suit/Tux: 150 Bride & Groom Accessories: $400 Cake: $200 Photographer: $1000 Videographer: $600 Invitations/Announcements: $300 Favors: $150
- Venue: $350 – beach permit: $50, reception deck at condo complex – $300. Rentals: $750 – chairs, tables, wedding arch, table cloths. Music: $300 – $150 for classical guitarist (ceremony), $0 for iPod, $150 for speaker rentals. Attire: $1,000 – $850 for dress and accessories, $150 for groom’s casual outfit.
Have you found $100 000 Wedding Budget information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about $100 000 Wedding Budget.