$1000 Wedding Song Meaning
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about $1000 Wedding Song Meaning from a wide variety of sources for you.
- $1000 Wedding song meanings Add Your Thoughts 4 Comments. sort form. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First; 0. General Commentthis song is something special that you can't really describe why that is. The singer's point of view, the subject matter, the undisclosed circumstances all add up to make it really attractive, like some of ...5/5(2)
- Feb 01, 2005 · i think the $1000 means it's a cheap wedding, perhaps even a shotgun wedding. or perhaps the drabness of the wedding itself adds to the poignancy of it being unfulfilled. ― Amateur (ist) (Amateur (ist)), Tuesday, 1 February 2005 16:12 (sixteen years ago) link in any event it's the change just before the third verse that makes the song.
- It was a $1000 wedding supposed to be held the other day and With all the invitations sent The young bride went away When the groom saw people passing notes Not unusual, he might say But where are the flowers for my baby? I'd even like to see her mean old mama And why ain't there a funeral, if you're gonna act that way? I hate to tell you how he acted when the news arrived He took some friends ...
- "$1000 Wedding" is a thirty-year-old country song, not as rich and dense as Ulysses, but evocative and poetic enough to invite repeated listenings. I have a weakness for this kind of story song where the story is elliptical, contradictory, and unresolved. They make me want to hear them again and
- Sep 18, 2011 · On "$1000 Wedding," Parsons sings, "Why ain't there a funeral, if you're going to act that way?" To me, the line is about feeling so bad, you can't understand how the rest of …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- $1,000 Wedding Lyrics: Was a thousand dollars wedding supposed to be held the other day / And with all the invitations sent, the young bride went away / When the groom saw people passing notes / Not
- GRAM PARSONS. $1000 Wedding Lyrics. It was a $1000 wedding supposed to be held the other day. and with all the invitations sent the young bride went away. when the groom saw people passing notes not unusual, he might say. but where are the flowers for my baby. I'd even like to see her mean old mama. and why ain't there a funeral, if you're gonna act that way.10/10(2)
Have you found $1000 Wedding Song Meaning information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about $1000 Wedding Song Meaning.