35 Wedding Anniversary Colors
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about 35 Wedding Anniversary Colors from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The official color designations are: 1st Anniversary: Gold or Yellow. 2nd Anniversary: Red or Linen White. 3rd Anniversary: White or Jade Green. 4th Anniversary: Blue or Green. 5th Anniversary: Blue, Pink, or Turquoise. 6th Anniversary: Purple, Turquoise, or White. 7th Anniversary: Onyx, Yellow, or ...
- 35th wedding anniversary themes and colors are traditionally coral or from the modern list, jade. Both are gorgeous and their colors are stunning. Sadly the coral around the world needs help to stop it disappearing altogether, so rather than gifting the real thing we have found lots of gifts that are inspired by both coral and jade.
- The colors for the 35th wedding anniversary are both coral, and green, from the two traditional and modern symbols. This opens the door to so much creativity in gifts, decorations, and food. The sky is almost the limit with these colors!
- The traditional color associated with a 35th wedding anniversary is coral, but jade is a modern choice for this milestone. In ancient times, coral was given because magical powers were associated with it. Coral also was believed to prevent sterility.
- Modern: Jade. Jade, the modern 35th wedding anniversary symbol, is known for both its distinct green color and its beauty. It also represents good fortune, wisdom and love, and has been a prized material for many years all over the world.
Have you found 35 Wedding Anniversary Colors information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about 35 Wedding Anniversary Colors.