Acceptable Distance Between Wedding Ceremony And Reception
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Acceptable Distance Between Wedding Ceremony And Reception from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 24, 2018 · The rule of thumb on distance between the wedding ceremony and reception is no more than 30 minutes MAX. I would estimate anything closer is even more appreciated by guests; in addition, give yourself bonus points if you have a cocktail hour starting immediately once …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Jan 27, 2011 · What is considered acceptable distance between the ceremony and the reception? It's looking like we will have about 20 miles between the two. Is that too far?
- Nov 05, 2013 · Our reception and ceremony are being held at the same place but it's about a 30-40 minute drive from either of our hometowns, which is where a large number of our guests will be staying.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Jan 03, 2019 · If your ceremony must start early in the day for religious reasons, but you want an evening reception, you will likely end up with a time gap between your ceremony and reception. We usually recommend that these time gaps last no longer than 60 to 90 minutes to avoid breaking up the flow of the wedding, but that isn’t always possible.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Distance between ceremony and reception; Just Said Yes April 2022 . Distance between ceremony and reception. Katherine, today at 8:16 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 4 . Saved Save . Reply . Flag; Hello ya’ll. We choose a reception location we love, but we are having trouble finding a church to do the ceremony in relatively near by.
- Nov 12, 2020 · Jaimie Mackey was the Brides real weddings editor from 2013 to 2015. She also worked as a luxury wedding planning producing over 100 high-end weddings and events over four wedding seasons in Colorado.Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Feb 13, 2012 · Ideally, you want your guests to be able to witness your vows and then to celebrate with you. As a general suggestion, try to keep the travel distance under 20 miles from ceremony to reception. If your reception site is further away than 20 miles, then be sure to make it a special destination for you as well as your guests.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Nov 05, 2010 · Kooks · 5 November 2010 at 10:14. Report. The distance between our church and reception venue is about half an hour's drive. Think most people will drive to the church and then drive to the reception venue and no-one's commented on it so far!
- Jun 23, 2012 · We chose to exclude anywhere more than 30 mins away. The reception venue we chose is 20-25 mins from the church and doesn't have accommodation. Most guests are …
Have you found Acceptable Distance Between Wedding Ceremony And Reception information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Acceptable Distance Between Wedding Ceremony And Reception.