Access Kent Marriage License
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Access Kent Marriage License from a wide variety of sources for you.
- accessKent.com - Kent County, Michigan
- Order copies of death certificates issued by Kent County. Marriage License Application Submit your marriage license application online. Marriage Licenses will be available for pick up after the required 3-day waiting period. Marriage Records Order copies of Marriage Licenses issued in Kent …
- May 04, 2021 · Kent County Sheriff's Office. 701 Ball Avenue NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503 M-F: 8:00am-5:00pm, (616) 632-6100
- Hon. Brenda Wootten, Clerk. 555 Bay Rd Dover, DE 19901. (302) 744-2346 / Fax: (302) 760 - 4763. Email: [email protected] Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon. - Fri. Licenses are issued between the hours of 8:00am - 4:15pm M-F.
- Jun 08, 2021 · Your application should reflect your current full, legal names, not the name (s) you intend to take after marriage. Your application must be notarized. Please include at least one phone number where you can be reached during the day. Enclose a check or …
- Kent Municipal Court - 303 East Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240 Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday Phone: 330-678-9170 Fax: 330-677-9944; Portage County Recorder's Office - Portage County Administration Building, 4th. Floor; Portage County Auditor's Office - Portage County Administration Building, 5th. Floor; Marriage Records
- Get a Marriage License. Marriage licenses are applied for at the county level, usually at the county auditor's office. If your county does not have a website listed below, you can contact your county auditor directly for more information. Phone and email options for county auditors can be found on the Washington Association of County Officials website.
Have you found Access Kent Marriage License information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Access Kent Marriage License.