Accidental Bombing Afghanistan Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accidental Bombing Afghanistan Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- By Ahmed Mengli, Mushtaq Yusufzai and Yuliya Talmazan KABUL, Afghanistan — At least 63 people, including women and children, were killed after a suicide bomber struck at a crowded wedding …Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Dozens of civilians were killed or injured Monday in the central Afghan province of Uruzgan after what appears to be a catastrophic accident in the U.S.-led war on terrorism. The civilians, many of...Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- On July 1, 2002, a U.S. airstrike in the town of Deh Rawood, Afghanistan killed dozens of civilians at a wedding party. Conflicting accounts from American officials, the Afghan government, and local civilians led to tensions between the two countries. Shortly after the incident, a joint team of Americans and Afghans conducted an investigation of the site of the bombing.
- The Wech Baghtu wedding party airstrike refers to the killing of about 37 Afghan civilians, mostly women and children, and injuring about 27 others by a United States military airstrike on …
- According to local Afghans, 11 members of a wedding party were killed in a similar incident in May in the village of Balkhiel, 30 miles north of the town of Khost. The guests were bombed after...Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Kabul, Afghanistan – The groom whose weekend wedding here was obliterated by a suicide bombing that killed at least 63 people says he has "lost hope." Both the bride and groom survived and, in ...Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- A suicide bomber killed at least 63 people at a wedding in Kabul, Afghanistan, on Saturday night. Funerals for the victims were held the following day. Jim Huylebroek for The New York Times By...
- At least 20 people have been killed, most of them women and children, after Afghan soldiers misfired a rocket and hit a wedding party in southern Afghanistan on Wednesday evening. The incident...
- https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612221048880226-us-airstrike-afghanistan/ Recent activities of the US Air Force in Afghanistan's central Oruzgan province resulted in deaths of civilians as US aircraft had attacked houses and weddings, Abdullah Barakzay, a member of the Afghanistan parliament, told Sputnik on Thursday.Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- Another report, published by Human Rights Watch in February 2014 and entitled "A Wedding That Became a Funeral", also claimed that the strike had killed up to 12 civilians, and warned the U.S....
Have you found Accidental Bombing Afghanistan Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accidental Bombing Afghanistan Wedding.