Accord Marriage Counselling Ireland
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Marriage Counselling Ireland from a wide variety of sources for you.
- ACCORD is a well known, respected and experienced agency that has in excess of 50 years experience working with couples and individuals supporting them in their Marriages and Relationships. ACCORD offers a professional counselling service throughout the island of Ireland, through its 55 centres, facilitating couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and work to resolve difficulties that arise in their marriages …
- Accord Counsellors providing online counselling have completed comprehensive professional training in working online with couples and individuals. Email [email protected] Please click here for further information about Online Counselling. Accord CLG Phone: 01 5053112 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) Email : [email protected]
- The Certificate in Counselling (Marriage and Relationship) is equivalent to Level 8, 20 ECTS on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) (Level 6 England, Wales & NI) Training Programme: The Certificate in Counselling, (Marriage and Relationship), is an affiliated programme of the Pontifical University, St Patrick's College, Maynooth. This programme is aimed at qualified, experienced …
- ACCORD’s approach to counselling is a person centred, non directive approach that believes its clients have the innate potential to explore, address and manage their difficulties in the most appropriate way for themselves, with the support of professionally trained ACCORD counsellors. ACCORD selects individuals who are warm, understanding, genuine, supportive, and non judgemental and trains them …
- Marriage Preparation page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- Caring for marriage, building relationships. Marriage & Relationship Counselling. ACCORD NI counsellors are professionally trained in the complex specialism of Couples Counselling. They draw on the latest thinking in this growing field to enable couples and individuals to identify the underlying causes of their relationship distress, and to discover how they can build closeness, trust and commitment …
- ACCORD NI’s counselling service is open to all couples and individuals who wish to work on their couple relationship. This includes those individuals who are co-parenting with a former partner and wish to improve the quality of that relationship. ACCORD NI delivers its couples and relationships counselling service from Centres based in:
- ACCORD Dublin counselling centres have reopened for face to face counselling. We are also offering counselling sessions through ZOOM. If you need to speak to an experienced couples or relationship counsellor during this time of stress and pressure on family life…… Please contact one of our many Dublin counselling centres by phone or email.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Courses are delivered by professionally trained facilitator teams based in ACCORD Centres in Ballymena, Belfast, Derry, Downpatrick, Enniskillen, Maghera, Newry, Omagh and Portadown. Couples may choose to attend an ACCORD Marriage Preparation Course elsewhere on the island of Ireland.
Have you found Accord Marriage Counselling Ireland information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Marriage Counselling Ireland.