Accord Marriage Counselling Training
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Marriage Counselling Training from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The Certificate in Counselling (Marriage and Relationship) is equivalent to Level 8, 20 ECTS on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) (Level 6 England, Wales & NI) Training Programme: The Certificate in Counselling, (Marriage and Relationship), is an affiliated programme of the Pontifical University, St Patrick's College, Maynooth. This programme is aimed at qualified, experienced …
- Marriage and Relationship Counselling ACCORD offers a professional counselling service for couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and work to resolve difficulties that arise in their marriage …
- Caring for marriage, building relationships. Marriage & Relationship Counselling. ACCORD NI counsellors are professionally trained in the complex specialism of Couples Counselling. They draw on the latest thinking in this growing field to enable couples and individuals to identify the underlying causes of their relationship distress, and to discover how they can build closeness, trust and commitment …
- M.A., Marriage & Family Studies, Phillips Graduate Institute. Theoretical Orientation: By training, I am a family therapist whose background includes working in family systems and Satir’s Model & Method: Self Actualization and Connection to Higher Wisdom. I have been in practice for over 16 years in Illinois.
- Galway page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
Have you found Accord Marriage Counselling Training information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Marriage Counselling Training.