Accord Marriage Course Ni
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Marriage Course Ni from a wide variety of sources for you.
- ACCORD NI provides Marriage Preparation Courses for couples choosing the Sacrament of Marriage*. The programme, which consists of eight carefully-considered Units, combines a Catholic understanding of Marriage with practical insights gained from rigorous research in the social sciences carried out over more than forty years.
- Caring for marriage, building relationships. Marriage & Relationship Counselling. ACCORD NI counsellors are professionally trained in the complex specialism of Couples Counselling. They draw on the latest thinking in this growing field to enable couples and individuals to identify the underlying causes of their relationship distress, and to discover how they can build closeness, trust and commitment …
- ACCORD Northern Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service, registered as a company limited by guarantee in Northern Ireland under company number: NI627165. Registered Company Address: St Marys Church, 44 Chapel Lane, Belfast BT1 1HH. Registered Charity Number: NIC102332.
- During this health emergency, an interactive marriage preparation programme will be delivered via video link by trained Accord facilitators to couples preparing for the Sacrament of Marriage. The final module requires the couple to meet in person with the priest or deacon from the parish of the Bride.
- ACCORD NI’s counselling service is open to all couples and individuals who wish to work on their couple relationship. This includes those individuals who are co-parenting with a former partner and wish to improve the quality of that relationship.
- Some couples make the decision to attend the standard (nine hours) Accord marriage preparation course but if you are a couple from different faith backgrounds there are particular benefits from attending the Interchurch course.
- Book Your Course Here. ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service provides Marriage Preparation courses for couples choosing to get married in the Catholic Church. We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. The Church rejoices in your decision to get married and offers its continued support to you as you journey together.
- Course Information & Booking Online » Marriage and Relationship Counselling ACCORD offers a professional counselling service for couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and work to resolve difficulties that arise in their marriage & relationships.
- Derry page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- Book A Course (January 2021) - All Accord Marriage Preparation Programmes will be virtual interactive programmes until further notice and can be booked with any centre as they take place via zoom. All Pre Marriage Courses
Have you found Accord Marriage Course Ni information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Marriage Course Ni.