Accord Marriage Courses Ireland
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Marriage Courses Ireland from a wide variety of sources for you.
- ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service provides Marriage Preparation courses for couples choosing to get married in the Catholic Church. We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. The Church rejoices in your decision to get married and offers its continued support to you as you journey together.
- (Accord comprises of three companies on the Island of Ireland – Accord Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG; Accord Dublin Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG and Accord Northern Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG)
- Centres page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- The values underpinning the programme include: Encouraging the self-awareness and wellbeing of the participants as individuals; Focusing on the central importance of the couple relationship; Developing the skills needed to strengthen the intimate connection between the couple; Raising awareness of ...
- Accord N. Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG. ACCORD is a voluntary organisation operating in Northern Ireland that aims to promote a deeper understanding of Christian marriage, and to offer couples the means to safeguard and nourish their marriage and family relationships. Our Locations
- Resources page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. At Accord, we want to ensure that we can make your marriage preparations as stress-free and enjoyable as we possibly can. You can book your course in any one of our 58 centres nationwide. While we will do everything we can to ensure you get the course you would prefer, it is advisable that …
- For couples choosing to marry in Church ACCORD Dublin offers couples Sacramental Marriage preparation courses at 16 venues in and around Dublin throughout the year.
- The courses in Northern Ireland are run on a Tuesday from 7.00pm to 10.00pm and Sunday from 10.00am to 5.00pm. For information on/to book these courses please contact ACCORD NI Regional Office - Phone Number 028 90233002 or Email [email protected] Close Answer
Have you found Accord Marriage Courses Ireland information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Marriage Courses Ireland.