Accord Marriage Courses Northern Ireland
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Marriage Courses Northern Ireland from a wide variety of sources for you.
- ACCORD NI provides Marriage Preparation Courses for couples choosing the Sacrament of Marriage*. The programme, which consists of eight carefully-considered Units, combines a Catholic understanding of Marriage with practical insights gained from rigorous research in the social sciences carried out over more than forty years.
- Accord CLG services during Covid-19 restrictions. Marriage Preparation Programmes During this health emergency, an interactive marriage preparation programme will be delivered via video link by trained Accord facilitators to couples preparing for the Sacrament of Marriage.
- Build, Strengthen and Nurture Your Relationship. Caring for marriage, building relationships. Marriage & Relationship Counselling. ACCORD NI counsellors are professionally trained in the complex specialism of Couples Counselling. They draw on the latest thinking in this growing field to enable couples and individuals to identify the underlying causes of their relationship distress, and to discover how they can …
- ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service provides Marriage Preparation courses for couples choosing to get married in the Catholic Church. We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. The Church rejoices in your decision to get married and offers its continued support to you as you journey together.
- ACCORD Northern Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service, registered as a company limited by guarantee in Northern Ireland under company number: NI627165. Registered Company Address: St Marys Church, 44 Chapel Lane, Belfast BT1 1HH. Registered Charity Number: NIC102332.
- Registered Office: Columba Centre, Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland. Company Registration Number 604067. Charity Registration Number 20167288 (Accord comprises of three companies on the Island of Ireland – Accord Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG; Accord Dublin Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG and Accord Northern Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG)
- ACCORD has been involved in preparing couples for marriage and in offering a counselling service for those experiencing difficulties in their marriage for over fifty years. We have a total of 55 locations throughout the island of Ireland (see map for details).
- Centres page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- All ACCORD NI counsellors are professionally trained in the specialism of couples and relationships counselling and, through the provision of a regularly revised, cutting-edge Continuing Professional Development programme, have regular access to the latest thinking in a range of associated areas of professional interest, such as:
- ACCORD is a well known, respected and experienced agency that has in excess of 50 years experience working with couples and individuals supporting them in their Marriages and Relationships. ACCORD offers a professional counselling service throughout the island of Ireland, through its 55 centres, facilitating couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and work to resolve difficulties that arise in their marriages …
Have you found Accord Marriage Courses Northern Ireland information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Marriage Courses Northern Ireland.