Accord Pre Wedding Course
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Pre Wedding Course from a wide variety of sources for you.
- ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service provides Marriage Preparation courses for couples choosing to get married in the Catholic Church. We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. The Church rejoices in your decision to get married and offers its continued support to you as you journey together.
- Book A Course (January 2021) - All Accord Marriage Preparation Programmes will be virtual interactive programmes until further notice and can be booked with any centre as they take place via zoom. All Pre Marriage Courses
- ACCORD cares about your relationship and your future together. The Marriage Preparation Course we offer is designed with you in mind. Your Marriage Preparation Course offers both of you the opportunity to reflect on how you communicate, to explore your understanding of commitment, how to manage conflict, how to be responsible parents and to live the sacrament of marriage.
- ACCORD NI provides Marriage Preparation Courses for couples choosing the Sacrament of Marriage*. The programme, which consists of eight carefully-considered Units, combines a Catholic understanding of Marriage with practical insights gained from rigorous research in the social sciences carried out over more than forty years.
- We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. At Accord, we want to ensure that we can make your marriage preparations as stress-free and enjoyable as we possibly can. You can book your course in any one of our 58 centres nationwide. While we will do everything we can to ensure you get the course you would prefer, it is advisable that …
- Downloads page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- The course will last approximately nine hours. The content of the course is as follows :-Living an Interchurch Marriage; Christian Marriage and the Wedding Ceremony; Family of Origin / Needs and Expectations; Communication; Conflict Resolution; Commitment; Fertility and Sexuality; The format of the course is as follows : Input from the facilitators
- Attend the marriage preparation course. The Catholic Church out of a duty of care for those choosing to get married int he Catholic Church offer marriage preparation courses throughout all Dioceses. Upwards of 7000 couples attend these ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service courses on …
Have you found Accord Pre Wedding Course information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Pre Wedding Course.