Accord Wedding Courses Northern Ireland
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accord Wedding Courses Northern Ireland from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Sessions are carefully managed by ACCORD facilitators to allow opportunities for Personal Noting, Couple Time, Time to Reflect and the noting of Actions for Later. Courses are delivered by professionally trained facilitator teams based in ACCORD Centres in Ballymena, Belfast, Derry, Downpatrick, Enniskillen, Maghera, Newry, Omagh and Portadown. Couples may choose to attend an ACCORD …
- Accord Counsellors providing online counselling have completed comprehensive professional training in working online with couples and individuals. Email [email protected] Please click here for further information about Online Counselling. Accord CLG Phone: 01 5053112 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) Email : [email protected]
- Accord N. Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service CLG. ACCORD is a voluntary organisation operating in Northern Ireland that aims to promote a deeper understanding of Christian marriage, and to offer couples the means to safeguard and nourish their marriage and family relationships. Our Locations
- Book Your Course Here. ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service provides Marriage Preparation courses for couples choosing to get married in the Catholic Church. We wish to express our congratulations and best wishes to you both as you prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage. The Church rejoices in your decision to get married and offers its continued support to you as you journey together.
- The Catholic Church out of a duty of care for those choosing to get married int he Catholic Church offer marriage preparation courses throughout all Dioceses. Upwards of 7000 couples attend these ACCORD Catholic Marriage Care Service courses on an annual basis. ACCORD has been involved in the provision of this service for over 50 years.
- Tel: 028 3833 4781. More Details >>. Counselling hours vary from Centre to Centre. Please contact your preferred Centre, or the ACCORD NI Regional Office for further details. ACCORD Northern Ireland Catholic Marriage Care Service, registered as a company limited by guarantee in Northern Ireland under company number: NI627165.
- Wedding Mass Content page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
- Jun 06, 2021 · Courses are delivered by professionally trained facilitator teams based in ACCORD Centres in Ballymena, Belfast, Derry, Downpatrick, Enniskillen, Maghera, Newry, Omagh and Portadown. Couples may choose to attend an ACCORD Marriage Preparation Course …
- Derry page of Accord, who provide Marriage Preparation Courses as well as Marriage and Relationship Counselling services across 55 centres over the island of Ireland.
Have you found Accord Wedding Courses Northern Ireland information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accord Wedding Courses Northern Ireland.