Accra Marriage Record
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Accra Marriage Record from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage records as acquired at the office of the Public Records and Archives Administration (PRAA), Accra, Ghana.
- About Accra, Ghana, Marriages, 1876-2003 This collection includes marriage records from Ghana. You can learn more about this collection at the FamilySearch website.
- Nov 08, 2019 · Records from the Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) has revealed that a total of 18,961 marriages were registered under the Marriage Ordinance from 2017 to 2018. Out of the number, 9986 marriages were registered in 2017 while the year 2018 recorded 8987 marriages, representing a decrease of 10.004 per cent. According to the records, a total of 2376 and 2355 marriages were also …Author: Edward Acquah
- Marriage under the ordinance is the civil union available to any Ghanaian to take advantage of, and despite some confusion, it is entirely secular and not religious (Christian) at all. This is governed by Marriages Act (Cap 127) and is the only, strictly monogamous legal means of marriage in Ghana. Those intending to get married are required to ...
- Ghana marks 62nd Independence day outside Accra for the first time Today In History The Riots of 28th February 1948 Archives ... The National Records Centre was officially opened on the 8th of April, 1998. It has a storage capacity of Eighty Thousand storage boxes [..Read More..] Services.
- May 21, 2018 · The applications of the marriage certificate should be made at the registrar office of marriages that is located in the neighborhood in which the applicants live. If the applicants are younger than 18 and above 16 years old, then the registration of their marriage application should be made at the Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) office.Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- The picture is us. Waiting our turn to the door of Principal Registrar of Marriages Office at Accra. We had the number 11. The time is very fast. We filled the record of marriage. The documents are to present a valid passport, an extract of birth certificate, possibly a copy of …
- Dec 16, 2009 · Accra, Dec. 16, GNA - The Registrar General's Department (RGD), has registered 2,798 marriages under the Marriage Ordinance, this year. Last year, 3,032 marriages were registered, a tremendous rise...Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Have you found Accra Marriage Record information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Accra Marriage Record.