Ace Hotel Palm Springs Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Ace Hotel Palm Springs Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Weddings at Ace Palm Springs are always different. On-site organic spa, award-winning catering and big, airy event spaces, open to your wildest visions. Weddings & Events
- Ace Hotel & Swim Club is a wedding event venue located in Palm Springs, California. This neglected treasure has been turned into a 179-room hotel, spa and resort in Palm Springs, and it is within biking distance of downtown. The space is also close to some neat attractions like Joshua Tree, the Salton Sea, Salvation Mountain, historic and modern architecture.Reviews: 13
- Ace Hotel & Swim Club’s Micro-Married With Ace package covers you and 20 of your closest friends and family in a socially safe ceremony in one of our splendid outdoor spaces, followed by an open-air dinner reception surrounded by the star-lit San Jacinto Mountains. Package includes a ceremony space, a four course dinner with bottomless drinks, a photographer to capture all the memories, florals, a hotel …4.8/5(5)
- May 10, 2020 · 701 E Palm Canyon Dr. Palm Springs, California 92264. (760) 325-9900. Visit their website. Average Base Cost: $27,000. Average cost for a Ace Hotel wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday night wedding including food and alcohol as well as tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses and silverware.Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Ace Hotel & Swim Club . Join the A-List. Book a Room Ace Hotel Health & Safety Rooms Offers Food & Drink ... 701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264 760-325-9900 [email protected] Reservations: 760-325-9900 Instagram Facebook Twitter. A-List. Join the A-List for secret codes, events and big announcements. ...
- For Tiffany and Matt, the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs, CA was the first intimate vacation trip they took together as a couple ….and then where they were married on May 17th, 2018. The board with the signage, “I choo-choo choose you” is from the Simpsons. It’s their inside thing.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- For their vibrant wedding in Palm Springs, Roey Mizrahi (33 and a Wedding Planner and Event Designer) and David Tenenholtz (36 and a Digital Archivist) got creative and let their initials inform the day's "RAD" theme. Following a New Year's proposal in Palm Springs, the couple returned for their wedding celebration. "We got married at the Ace Hotel and Swim Club in Palm Springs, California. …
- Jan 17, 2014 · Danielle + Carlo are a fun-loving duo who wanted their day to be just as playful + energetic as they are! Choosing the Ace Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs was the first of many stellar decisions this couple made. The event design was vivid + whimsical, their attire was super sleek + stylish, and from the get-go, they made it a point (and a priority) to just relax + enjoy their day.Reviews: 6
- Dec 31, 2019 · And the Ace is one of the most laidback wedding venues in the country. Palm Springs, CA. The Ace Hotel and Swim Club. The Ace was originally the Westward Ho and Kings Highway, The Ace’s built in roadside diner was originally a Dennys. You can feel the nostalgia the moment you step on the grounds, it feels fast and loose and it’s a throwback to the work hard, play hard attitude of the 60’s.
Have you found Ace Hotel Palm Springs Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Ace Hotel Palm Springs Wedding.