Acm Singapore Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Acm Singapore Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- EMPRESS at ACM 1 packages, prices and review of this wedding venue in Singapore.
- Steven & Mingli’s solemnization & wedding celebration was held at EMPRESS at the Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore. One of the amazing wedding places in the city …Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- Empress ACM Singapore Wedding Photography. When we first step foot in Hui Min’s house, we were swarmed by their immense warmth and cheerful persona.Estimated Reading Time: 50 secs
- Venue Hire. Classic and contemporary venues for corporate and private events. Download Venue Hire Kit. For event space enquiries, please email Ms Yanie Tan at [email protected] or call +65 6982 1390/ +65 6982 1302. B1 Event Venues.
- EMPRESS at the Asian Civilisations Museum. Grounded by tradition. Elevated by experience. The perfect juxtaposition of traditional Chinese food in a contemporary dining room, to be enjoyed in a vibrant & iconic setting by the Singapore River.
- Oct 27, 2005 · 1. The weekend rental for both terrace (15 tables) & function room (15tables) is $3800. 2. If tentage is required for the terrace, its an additional approximate $5000. 3. You would prefer to hire a more established caterer who is familiar with ACM's regulations and can see to everything for you.
- ACM is Singapore’s national museum of Asian antiquities and decorative art. As the only museum in Asia with a pan-Asian scope, ACM is devoted to exploring the rich artistic heritage of Asia through our outstanding collection of masterpieces, and through ground-breaking special exhibitions. Opened in 1997 and in its present building by the Singapore River since 2003, the museum traces its ...
- EMPRESS Mondays to Fridays Lunch: 11.30am – 3pm (last order 2.30pm) Dinner: 6pm – 10.30pm (last order 10.00pm) Saturdays & Sundays Lunch: 11am – 3pm
- May 11, 2021 · Empress at Asian Civilisations Museum. 1 Empress Place, #01-03 Asian Civilisations Museum. $140-170 $140-170 Mon-Thu M-T: $140-170 $140-170 Friday Fri: $140-170 $140-170 Saturday Sat: $140-170 $140-170 Sunday Sun: Faber Peak Singapore. 109 Mount Faber Road. $140-160
- With its mix of races and cultures, Singapore has rightfully earned a reputation for being the cultural melting pot of Asia. To showcase this diverse heritage, the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) takes you on a grand exploration of the people from around the region that …
Have you found Acm Singapore Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Acm Singapore Wedding.