Arianna Huffington Gay Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arianna Huffington Gay Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Arianna Huffington Married First Marriage with Michael Huffington Married date: April, 12, 1986 Divorce He is the first husband of Arianna, who is an American politician, LGBT activist, and film producer.
- Arianna Huffington, Contributor. Founder, The Huffington Post; Founder and CEO, Thrive Global. Will the Fight Over Gay Marriage Be the End of Right vs. Left Thinking? ... which is moving towards acceptance of gay marriage faster than anybody had anticipated, should be allowed to move forward without the courts getting involved -- to which ...
- Her gay ex-husband Michael Huffington elaborates on how she knew of his interest in men before their marriage, saying, "in my Houston town house I sat down with her and told her that I had dated...
- Huffington, 51, was divorced last year from columnist and socialite Arianna Huffington. The article says he told his fiancee of his past homosexual activity before they were married. Huffington,...Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- In 2013, Huffington was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief in support of same-sex marriage, submitted to the Supreme Court during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case. Personal life. Huffington married Arianna Huffington, a Greek-born writer and lecturer, on April 12, 1986. …
- First of all, Huffington says, he thinks of himself not as gay but as probably bisexual: in other words, his marriage to the former Arianna Stassinopoulos wasn't a total sham.
- Huffington told the Los Angeles Times she had a casual relationship with the group. On abortion: Pro-choice On gay marriage: Supports gay marriage." Arianna Huffington's anarchy for the USA: "She wants to overthrow the government. She wants people to take to the streets in acts of civil disobedience and organise boycotts of big corporations.
- Arianna Huffington, Contributor. Founder, The Huffington Post; Founder and CEO, Thrive Global ... in which the Supreme Court declared a key part of the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional in a 5-to-4 decision. It's worth pausing for a moment to recognize the momentousness of that decision, which will join the Emancipation Proclamation, the ...
- Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington (born Ariadnē-Anna Stasinopoúlou, Greek: Αριάδνη-Άννα Στασινοπούλου [ariˈaðni ˈana stasinoˈpulu], on July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman.She is a co-founder of The Huffington Post, the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, and the author of fifteen books.
- He married Greek-born socialite Arianna Stassinopoulis (of Huffington Post fame) in 1986, but by 1998 he was a divorced man with two daughters who had revealed that he was bisexual. In a Time magazine article by John Cloud (December 1998), it was revealed that openly gay financial guru Andrew Tobias, an old Harvard chum, said he was the first person Huffington told about his sexuality, forty years ago.
Have you found Arianna Huffington Gay Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arianna Huffington Gay Marriage.