Aristotle Onasis Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Aristotle Onasis Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 20, 2017 · Aristotle Onassis, a Greek shipping mogul, was one of the wealthiest men in the world and Jackie, an American icon. The pair married on Onassis’s …Author: Brooke Bobb
- Oct 20, 2018 · Exactly half a century ago Saturday, on Oct. 20, 1968, Jackie wed Aristotle Onassis, becoming “Jackie O” — and one of the richest and most glamorous women in the world — overnight.
- Oct 20, 2020 · On October 20, 1968, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy became Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis (aka Jackie O.) when she married Aristotle Onassis, and she did it …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Oct 19, 2018 · Inside the Day That Turned Jacqueline Kennedy Into 'Jackie O.' Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, embracing her daughter, Caroline Kennedy, and her new husband, Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis at...Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
- Apr 18, 2019 · written by Gregory Pappas April 18, 2019. Grace Kelly’s fairytale wedding to Prince Rainier III in 1956 was simply a glitzy business deal masterminded by Aristotle Onassis to transform impoverished Monaco into a gambling cash cow, according to movie producer Robert Evans. In his blockbuster book ‘The Fat Lady Sang’, Evans, 88, explains how the Greek shipping magnate and …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Oct 20, 2018 · Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (embracing her daughter, Caroline Kennedy) and her new husband, Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis, at a …
- Oct 11, 2018 · The lavish wedding took place in New York in 1946, with shipowner Andreas Embirikos as best man. It was the event of the year in the circles of the rich and famous. The marriage was also the beginning of an epic rivalry between the two richest Greeks of …
- Nov 01, 1971 · MARRIAGE CONTRACT Jackie Guaranteed $625,000 A Year. LONDON (UPI) - A 170clause marriage contract between Aristotle anti Jacqueline Onassis stipulates, among other things, that he will lay out at least $625,000 a year for his wife’s “comfort pleasure and children,’’ according to The People newspaper.
Have you found Aristotle Onasis Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Aristotle Onasis Wedding.