Arizona 1930 1935 Marriage Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona 1930 1935 Marriage Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage Records [edit edit source] An 1864 territorial law required county recorders to keep marriage and divorce records. From 1891 to 1912, clerks of probate courts issued marriage licenses. Marriage and divorce records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerk of the Superior Court in the county where the event occurred.
- Arizona, U.S., Select Births and Christenings, 1909-1917. This collection includes birth and christening records from Arizona. Arizona, U.S., Marriage Collection, 1864-1982. This database contains information on individuals who were married in Arizona between 1864 and 1982.
- Index to marriage records from the state of Arizona. Due to privacy laws, recent records may not be displayed. The year range represents most of the records. A few records may be earlier or later.
- For United States nationwide collections, go to the United States Online Genealogy Records page. Vital Records. Births. 1800-1946: Arizona Genealogy Record Search at Arizona Department of Health Services; images only. 1855-1930: Arizona, Birth Certificates and …
- Greenlee County records of marriage and divorce can be obtained through the Greenlee County Clerk of the Superior Court. Vital records of birth and death are available through the Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Vital Records. If you are an immediate family member or a relative of the registrant engaged in genealogical research ...
- Perform a free Arizona public marriage records search, including marriage licenses, certificates, registries, and indexes. The Arizona Marriage Records Search links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to AZ public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis.
Have you found Arizona 1930 1935 Marriage Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona 1930 1935 Marriage Records.