Arizona Association Marriage Family Therapy
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Association Marriage Family Therapy from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Welcome to the Arizona Interest Network! We are a state division of AAMFT dedicated to supporting Arizona's families and marriage and family therapists. For Arizona's Families The Arizona Interest Network of A AMFT is a great resource for individuals, couples, and families seeking mental health services. Here you can find information about marriage and family therapy, how to locate a therapist …
- Contact Us: (480)282-8778 The Arizona Marriage & Family Therapy Clinic is a team of professionals who provide individual, couple, children and family therapy services. We are currently offering affordable in-person and telehealth services via video conference. We utilize a HIPAA-compliant platform for the telehealth sessions.
- Arizona Center for Family and Marriage Therapy is here for you. Our mission is to provide counseling, education, and support to individuals, couples and families. To offer a safe environment for them to heal from hurt and overcome challenges in order to lead healthier, happier lives. In addition, to help clients develop the skills necessary to foster and build strong secure connections in their daily lives.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Arizona has two MFT licenses, Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT), and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Associate License Requirements A master's or doctoral degree in marriage and family therapy, or another behavioral science topic with equivalent coursework, from a regionally, or COAMFTE accredited program.
- We are the professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy in the state of Arizona. We represent the professional interests of our members throughout the state of Arizona. Since our founding in 1973, the Arizona Interest Network has been promoting the field of marriage and family therapy as a viable alternative to other traditional methods of providing mental health services.
- The Arizona Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic is operated by Master-and PhD-Level therapists. We are a team comprised of Clinical Supervisors, Independent, Associate and Intern Clinical Therapists providing therapy services at 3 locations. Associate and Intern clinical therapists are supervised by Licensed Marriage and Family therapists.
- Arizona Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic, Marriage & Family Therapist, Chandler, AZ, 85226, (480) 382-5925, I provide a supportive, compassionate, collaborative and non-judgmental environment.
Have you found Arizona Association Marriage Family Therapy information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Association Marriage Family Therapy.