Arizona Association Of Marriage And Family Therapists
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Association Of Marriage And Family Therapists from a wide variety of sources for you.
- We are a state division of AAMFT dedicated to supporting Arizona's families and marriage and family therapists. For Arizona's Families. AzAMFT is a great resource for individuals, couples, and families seeking mental health services. Here you can find information about marriage and family therapy, how to locate a therapist in your area, and resources on various issues affecting today's couples and families.
- We are the professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy in the state of Arizona. We represent the professional interests of our members throughout the state of Arizona. Since our founding in 1973, the Arizona Interest Network has been promoting the field of marriage and family therapy as a viable alternative to other traditional methods of providing mental health services.
- Contact Us: (480)282-8778. The Arizona Marriage & Family Therapy Clinic is a team of professionals who provide individual, couple, children and family therapy services. We are currently offering affordable in-person and telehealth services via video conference. We utilize a HIPAA-compliant platform for the telehealth sessions.
- About Us. The Arizona Center for Marriage and Family Therapy provides counseling services to individuals and couples to help them develop more meaningful, satisfying lives and relationships. Often, the quality of our lives depends on the quality of our relationships. In the effort to help clients, our therapists utilize methods that research has shown to be the most effective.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Arizona has two MFT licenses, Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT), and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). Associate License Requirements. A master's or doctoral degree in marriage and family therapy, or another behavioral science topic with equivalent coursework, from a regionally, or COAMFTE accredited program.
- The Arizona Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic is operated by Master-and PhD-Level therapists. We are a team comprised of Clinical Supervisors, Independent, Associate and Intern Clinical Therapists providing therapy services at 3 locations. Associate and Intern clinical therapists are supervised by Licensed Marriage and Family therapists.
Have you found Arizona Association Of Marriage And Family Therapists information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Association Of Marriage And Family Therapists.