Arizona Cochise County Marriage License
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Cochise County Marriage License from a wide variety of sources for you.
- MARRIAGE LICENSES. A marriage license is valid for twelve months from the date of issuance and can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. There is no residency requirement, no blood test, or waiting period required. How much does a marriage license cost? $83.00 payable by …
- A marriage license is valid for twelve months from the date of issuance and can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. There is no residency requirement, no blood test, or waiting period required. Both parties must appear in person with a valid form of government issued identification (i.e., driver’s license, ID card, passport).
- Cochise County Marriage License 100 Quality Hill Road Bisbee AZ 85603 520-432-8600. Benson City Clerk 120 West 6th Street Benson AZ 85602 520-586-9627. Benson City Hall 120 West 6th Street Benson AZ 85602 520-586-2245. Bisbee City Hall 118 Arizona Street Bisbee AZ 85603 520-432-5446.
- Cochise County Marriage Records are official documents that contain information about marriages certified in Cochise County, Arizona. These include Cochise County marriage licenses, certificates, registries, and vital record indexes. Marriage Records can show whether a wedding is legally valid, which may be required to obtain benefits related to marriage. Learn about Marriage Records, including: Where to get Cochise County Marriage Records …
- Cochise County Marriage License Contact Information. Address, Phone Number, and Fax Number for Cochise County Marriage License, a Marriage License Office, at Colonia De Salud, Sierra Vista AZ. Name Cochise County Marriage License Address 200 Colonia De Salud Sierra Vista, Arizona, 85635 Phone 520-803-3060 Fax 520-458-4148Location: 200 Colonia De Salud, Sierra Vista, 85635, AZ
- Cochise County There are 2 Marriage License Offices in Cochise County, Arizona, serving a population of 126,516 people in an area of 6,165 square miles. There is 1 Marriage License Office per 63,258 people, and 1 Marriage License Office per 3,082 square miles.
- Oct 28, 2015 · Cochise County Marriage License Requirements Arizona Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations. Marriage License Fee: $83.00. Bisbee Superior Court 100 Quality Hill Road Bisbee, AZ 85603 Ph: 520.432.8600 Fx: 520.432.4850 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m./ M – F (except for Court Approved Holidays) Sierra Vista Superior Court 100 Colonia De Salud, Ste. 200Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- The Cochise County Marriage License, located in Bisbee, AZ, processes marriage license applications and issues marriage licenses. The Marriage License Office also records marriage certificates in Bisbee and maintains marriage records. Many of these marriage records are available to the public.Location: 100 Quality Hill Road, Bisbee, 85603, AZ
- Go to https://paymentsolutions.lexisnexis.com/pc/az/co/cochise/superior. Select the appropriate category and complete the required fields and as much additional information as possible. You don't have to provide a case number, but you must provide the names of both parties and an approximate date.
- - Marriage License - Passport - Birth/Death Certificate. Find... - Agenda & Minutes ... Explore Cochise. Visit Arizona Guide. Services. Americans with Disabilities Act. Arizona Open Meeting Law Changes. ... County Attorney. Adult Diversion Application Materials
Have you found Arizona Cochise County Marriage License information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Cochise County Marriage License.