Arizona Confidential Marriage License
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Confidential Marriage License from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The fee to convert a traditional license to a covenant marriage is $30.00. You can find more information about covenant marriages on the AZCourtHelp website. Fees. The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash or money order, debit card or credit card.
- Persons who are under 16 years of age shall not marry. The clerk of the superior court may not issue a license to a person who is under eighteen years of age and who does not meet the requirements. All Parties. There is a $83 fee and is payable by: 1. Cash.
- Apr 23, 2020 · To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony. The bottom portion of the license is then mailed into the Clerk of the Superior Court by the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- You can apply for an Arizona marriage license at any clerk of the superior court office and some authorized justice courts.
- The Confidential Marriage License is not open to public inspection except under court order. A certified copy of a Confidential Marriage License can only be obtained by either spouse in person or by mail with a notarized application. Benefits of a Confidential Marriage License: Fast; Convenient; Discreet; No Residency or Citizenship ...
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Effective July 1, 2018 if you are younger than 16, you cannot get married. Also, the other party cannot be more than 3 years older. Justice of the Peace performs ceremonies on Tuesdays and Fridays at the Justice Court, 240 N Stone, Tucson, AZ 85701 beginning at 5:00pm. Cost is $80.00 cash only.
- Interested parties who wish to obtain copies of marriage records in the state of Arizona may do so by contacting the clerk of the superior court for the county where the marriage occurred.
- Nov 11, 2015 · The origin of the confidential marriage license goes back to 1878, when it was meant for unmarried cohabitating couples in the state. Some of …Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
- Mar 07, 2016 · A confidential marriage license requires no witnesses to sign it’s just the Officiant. The marriage license is recorded but is only accessible by the couple. No one else can go down to the county or do a record search and find that document.
Have you found Arizona Confidential Marriage License information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Confidential Marriage License.