Arizona Constitutional Ban On Gay Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Constitutional Ban On Gay Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 17, 2014 · PHOENIX (AP) — A federal judge has struck down Arizona's ban on gay marriage and cleared the way for legally recognized same-sex unions in the state. The ruling Friday by U.S. District Judge John Sedwick bars state officials from enforcing a 1996 state law and a 2008 voter-approved constitutional amendment that outlawed gay marriage.Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- Mar 13, 2014 · Arizona is among more than 30 states that still ban gay or lesbian couples from marrying. The lawsuit says an Arizona constitutional amendment and state statutes that ban same-sex marriage violate...Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Oct 17, 2014 · A federal judge has cleared the way for legally recognized gay marriages in Arizona by ruling that the state's ban on same-sex unions is unconstitutional. The ruling …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Dec 02, 2008 · Arizona voters last month approved an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage as "only a union of one man and one woman"--just two years after they rejected a …Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Arizona Proposition 107 was a proposed same-sex marriage ban, put before voters by ballot initiative in the 2006 general election. If passed, it would have prohibited the state of Arizona from recognizing same-sex marriages or civil unions.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Oct 17, 2014 · PHOENIX — A federal judge has cleared the way for legally recognized gay marriages in Arizona by ruling that the state’s ban on same-sex unions is unconstitutional.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Have you found Arizona Constitutional Ban On Gay Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Constitutional Ban On Gay Marriage.