Arizona Court Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Court Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Sep 25, 2020 · What is the legal age to get married in Arizona? The age of legal consent is 18. If either person is 16 or 17, the consent of at least one legal parent or guardian is required. For those under 16 years old, the consent of a legal adult and the approval of a Superior Court judge is required. 25 September 2020.
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Oct 10, 2018 · Marriage Information in Arizona Having a Courthouse Wedding COVID-19 Update: Before you go, know that some courthouses are requiring appointments to get a marriage license; Courthouse contact information. Maricopa County is offering the ability to apply for a marriage license by mail - Click here for more information.
- Jan 09, 2019 · For a valid marriage in Arizona: The couple must obtain a marriage license; Participate in a marriage ceremony; and; The marriage must be solemnized (by a person legally authorized to do so) before the license expires. Marriage Licenses Requirements. To obtain a license: The couple must appear together at one of the Justice Court offices and must provide a valid form of I.D.Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Feb 13, 2020 · How to obtain a marriage license in Arizona To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Arizona Marriage License If you're getting married in Arizona, you must first apply for a marriage license. It'll cost you $76.00, and you'll have to use it within one year.
- The Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court is not responsible for the content of external sites. Thank you for visiting the Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. You will be redirected to the destination page below in 5 seconds...
- The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley. You can also obtain marriage license services at several deputized justice court facilities.
Have you found Arizona Court Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Court Marriage.