Arizona Court Records Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Court Records Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- the parties were given a copy of the pamphlet, Covenant Marriages in Arizona, published by Arizona Office of the Courts (AOC). At the Marriage License Office, the engaged couple will be asked to sign a marriage license affidavit and the "Declaration of Intent to Enter Into a Covenant Marriage" which states they met statutory requirements. Requirements for Couples Who Want to Convert Their Marriage to a Covenant Marriage
- Clerk of the Superior Court. 201 W. Jefferson Street. Phoenix, AZ 85003. Your request must include: The full legal names of both applicants prior to the marriage; the year the marriage took place; the marriage license number shown at the bottom of the marriage license certificate, if known.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives. Naturalizations granted by Federal courts (after 1906) National Archives and Records …
- Interested parties who wish to obtain copies of marriage records in the state of Arizona may do so by contacting the clerk of the superior court for the county where the marriage occurred. To aid members of the public with this task, the Arizona judicial branch maintains an online directory that contains contact information on all the courts located in the state.
- The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley. You can also obtain marriage license services at several deputized justice court facilities . Marriage Licenses.
- The Arizona Judicial Branch is pleased to offer Public Access to Court Case Information, a valuable online service providing a resource for information about court cases from 177 out of 184 courts in Arizona. Show unavailable courts.
- Copies of Marriage & Divorce Records: Clerk of Superior Court (520) 724-3240 http://www.cosc.pima.gov/ Credit Report Tax Lien Information: Federal-Internal Revenue Service (800) 829-1040 State-Department of Revenue (520) 628-6442 City-License Investigation (520) 791-4247 Divorce (Filing for) Clerk of Superior Court
Have you found Arizona Court Records Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Court Records Marriage.