Arizona Courthouse Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Courthouse Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 10, 2018 · Marriage Information in Arizona. Having a Courthouse Wedding. COVID-19 Update: Before you go, know that some courthouses are requiring appointments to get a marriage license; Courthouse contact information. Maricopa County is offering the ability to apply for a marriage license by mail - Click here for more information.
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Apr 09, 2020 · What is the legal age to get married in Arizona? The age of legal consent is 18. If either person is 16 or 17, the consent of at least one legal parent or guardian is required. For those under 16 years old, the consent of a legal adult and the approval of a Superior Court judge is required. 25 September 2020.
- Feb 13, 2020 · How to obtain a marriage license in Arizona. To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- The Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court is not responsible for the content of external sites. Thank you for visiting the Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. You will be redirected to the destination page below in 5 seconds...
- You can apply for an Arizona marriage license at any clerk of the superior court office and some authorized justice courts. Costs How much does a marriage license cost? An Arizona marriage license costs $83 no matter where you apply. A covenant marriage license costs the same. Residency Does my residency make a difference?
- The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley. You can also obtain marriage license services at several deputized justice court facilities.
- Clerk of the Superior Court. 201 W. Jefferson Street. Phoenix, AZ 85003. Your request must include: The full legal names of both applicants prior to the marriage; the year the marriage took place; the marriage license number shown at the bottom of the marriage license certificate, if known.
Have you found Arizona Courthouse Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Courthouse Marriage.