Arizona Courthouse Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Courthouse Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 10, 2018 · Having a Courthouse Wedding COVID-19 Update: Before you go, know that some courthouses are requiring appointments to get a marriage license; Courthouse contact information. Maricopa County is offering the ability to apply for a marriage license by mail - Click here for more information. Having a Courthouse Wedding
- You are now exiting the Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. The Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court is not responsible for the content of external sites. ... AZ 85003. Phone: (602) 372-5375 or (602)37-CLERK. Created By Granicus - Connecting People and Government.
- Apr 09, 2020 · What is the legal age to get married in Arizona? The age of legal consent is 18. If either person is 16 or 17, the consent of at least one legal parent or guardian is required. For those under 16 years old, the consent of a legal adult and the approval of a Superior Court judge is required.
- In order to be married, you are required to have the following: A valid marriage license from the State of Arizona. Two witnesses who are 18 years of age or older. $80 in cash, exact amount.
- We promise you a much nicer courthouse-style wedding experience. No metal detectors, downtown traffic, inconveniencing your witnesses, long lines, or hassle if you hire us. The Two Solutions: If you have your Maricopa County marriage license or license issued by any county in Arizona, we can greatly simplify the process.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Feb 13, 2020 · To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Jun 03, 2020 · A marriage license is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance, but you must marry within that 12 months or the license will expire. The license issued by our office can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. You must make your own arrangements for the marriage ceremony. You will need 2 witnesses to sign the marriage certificate portion.
- Arizona Marriage License . Request Your Date. Contact Us. Call or Text 480.748.9990. Desert Botanical Garden Wedding Phoenix Elopement Weddings are a perfect alternative to a Phoenix Justice Of The Peace or Courthouse Wedding. Are you are looking for a quick elopement just to make it legal, or you are tired of all the stress and money? ...
Have you found Arizona Courthouse Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Courthouse Wedding.