Arizona Gay Marriage Amendment
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Gay Marriage Amendment from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Gay Marriage Amendment - Arizona Voters in Arizona will be voting on an amendment to fully protect traditional marriage, and to keep out gay marriage. Text of Proposition 107, a proposed amendment to the Arizona state constitution:
- Dec 02, 2008 · Arizona voters last month approved an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage as "only a union of one man and one woman"--just two years after they rejected a …Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- An Arizona Equal Marriage Amendment did not appear as an initiated constitutional amendment on the ballot in Arizona for the election on November 4, 2014. The proposed measure would have defined marriage as a union between to persons, which would have allowed for same-sex marriages.
- Oct 17, 2014 · The decision from U.S. District Judge John Sedwick bars Arizona officials from enforcing a 1996 state law and a 2008 voter-approved constitutional amendment that outlawed gay marriage. …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Unlike other states that voted on marriage amendments, an Arizona court recently ruled on “gay marriage.” In 2003, an appeals court panel voted 3-0 to uphold the state’s ban on “gay marriage,” and in 2004 the Arizona Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal.
- Oct 17, 2014 · Brewer noted that Arizona voters in 2008 approved a state constitutional amendment to define marriage as a union of one man and one woman. …Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
Have you found Arizona Gay Marriage Amendment information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Gay Marriage Amendment.