Arizona Gay Marriage Ballot
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Gay Marriage Ballot from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Apr 03, 2015 · The gay marriage debate in Arizona rages on. However, the The Arizona Together Coalition successfully prevented Proposition 107 from becoming legal. The voters in Arizona voted against the ballot initiative.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Dec 02, 2008 · Arizona voters last month approved an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage as "only a union of one man and one woman"--just two years after they rejected a …Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Oct 30, 2008 · Nonetheless, Arizonans on Tuesday will be asked to vote for the second time in two years on a proposal to amend the state’s Constitution to bar same-sex marriage. A similar ballot …Author: Jesse Mckinley
- Marriage and family on the ballot: This topic refers to ballot measures regarding marriage, unmarried couples, adoption, alimony, and benefits. Subtopics include: divorce and custody and domestic partnerships . Many historical marriage and family-related ballot measures regard the definition of legal marriage.
- The Arizona effort comes two years after Arizonans defeated a marriage amendment by a vote of 51-49 percent, marking the first loss ever by a marriage amendment on a state ballot. But opponents during that campaign focused not on “gay marriage” but on side issues, and even argued in television commercials that language in the 2006 proposal would have limited Social Security incomes for seniors.
- Aug 29, 2008 · Now the ballots in Arizona will explicitly say that voting "No" on the measure doesn't mean that same-sex marriage is allowed since state law already outlaws it. This is considered a …
Have you found Arizona Gay Marriage Ballot information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Gay Marriage Ballot.