Arizona Genealogy Marriage Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Genealogy Marriage Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- About Arizona Marriage Records Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- Arizona Statewide Online Genealogy Records. This table shows links to statewide collections. To find links to collections on the county level, use the county Wiki pages. Some subscription websites listed below can be searched for free at a family history center or FamilySearch affiliate library.. For United States nationwide collections, go to the United States Online Genealogy Records page.
- Marriage records in the State of Arizona are considered closed records that contain detailed information on marriages that were registered and took place in the state. Due to the sensitivity of the information in these records, public access to them is generally restricted except for individuals eligible to access them. The information contained in Marriage Records include:
- Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives. Naturalizations granted by Federal courts (after …
- Marriage Records. An 1864 territorial law required county recorders to keep marriage and divorce records. From 1891 to 1912, clerks of probate courts issued marriage licenses. Marriage and divorce records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerk of the Superior …
- Arizona Genealogy Record Search. ADHS Home; Public Health Licensing Services; Vital Records; Arizona Department of Health Services 150 North 18th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona 85007 Find us on Google Maps. General and Public Information: (602) 542 …
Have you found Arizona Genealogy Marriage Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Genealogy Marriage Records.