Arizona Historical Society Museum At Papago Park Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Historical Society Museum At Papago Park Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Oct 19, 2019 · Arizona Heritage Center in Papago Park features a beautiful Brick Courtyard with a 40-foot water feature, overhead string lighting and lush desert landscaping; Glass Pavilion; Sandstone Lobby and other indoor and outdoor areas for weddings, receptions, galas and corporate events. Event clientele can rely on attentive service from the staff.Reviews: 19
- Maps & Directions. Staff Directory. 1300 N College Ave Tempe, AZ 85281. Tel: 480-929-0292. The Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park in Tempe is now open. Museum Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Library and Archives: Tuesday-Friday by appointment only, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Email [email protected]to schedule an appointment.Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- The Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park would love to host your wedding and reception. The Museum provides a unique and beautiful atmosphere for making your mark in history. We offer two locations for ceremonies and receptions: the twinkle lit brick courtyard and the sandstone-lined lobby of the museum.
- Shalonda at Arizona Historical Society Museum was very responsive and helpful with all of our needs for setting up the venue for our wedding day. She even agreed to have the temperature in one of storage rooms lowered so we could store all the flowers in there overnight as opposed to having to haul them all over in the morning.Reviews: 19
- The Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park is excited to announce a new exhibition featuring the photography of contemporary artist Katharine L. McKenna. During her gap year from college in upstate New York, McKenna spent the summers of 1977 and 1978 volunteering at the Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff.Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- The Arizona History Museum offers many unique spaces to host your next event, party, or wedding. Visit our Meeting and Event Guide for more information. Facility rental inquiries at the Arizona History Museum are not being taken until November 1, 2021.Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- The Arizona Historical Society is home to thousands of artifacts – from Wyatt Earp’s wedding ring to a World War II AT-6 airplane. Explore the state’s diverse history by searching the online catalog.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- The AZ Heritage Center at Papago Park is one of Arizona's leading historical museums. Take a walk through Arizona's past and explore the rise of desert cities, see World War II through the eyes of Arizonans and experience the culture and diversity that makes up the Southwest. Special events, promotions and children’s programming all summer, including Amazing Arizona Kids!, 2-for-1 First …Location: 1300 N. College Ave, Tempe, 85281, AZ
Have you found Arizona Historical Society Museum At Papago Park Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Historical Society Museum At Papago Park Wedding.