Arizona Justice Of Peace Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Justice Of Peace Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Please call (520) 724-3505 to make a ZOOM appointment at Pima County Justice Court. In order to be married, you are required to have the following: A valid marriage license from the State of Arizona. Two witnesses who are 18 years of age or older. $80 in cash, exact amount. (Due no later than 3 days before set ZOOM wedding date.
- Sep 28, 2017 · Couples that live in Maricopa County, Arizona need to take some specific steps in order to be married by a justice of the peace. Fill out a marriage license application at the Maricopa County Clerk's Office. Both of you will need identification such as a state ID, driver's license or passport to prove your identification.
- You are now exiting the Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. The Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- Phoenix Justice Of The Peace Alternative 480.748.999. Small Private Elopement Weddings in Phoenix Arizona. Elopement Info & Cost. Arizona Marriage License. Request Your Date. Contact Us. Call or Text 480.748.9990. Desert Botanical Garden Wedding. Phoenix Elopement Weddings are a perfect alternative to a Phoenix Justice Of The Peace or Courthouse Wedding.
- Feb 13, 2020 · How to obtain a marriage license in Arizona. To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Parties under 16 years of age must have at least one parent's consent or the legal guardian's consent and a judge's order. The license is valid for marriage anywhere within the State of Arizona and the marriage must be performed within one year of the date of issuance of the license.
- The fee to convert a traditional license to a covenant marriage is $30.00. You can find more information about covenant marriages on the AZCourtHelp website. Fees. The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash or money order, debit card or credit card.
- Justice of the Peace Qualifications The requirements to be a justice of the peace are that you be a registered voter in Arizona, reside in the justice court precinct and understand the English language. While some justices of the peace are attorneys, there is no requirement that a justice …
- You can apply for an Arizona marriage license at any clerk of the superior court office and some authorized justice courts. Costs How much does a marriage license cost? An Arizona marriage license costs $83 no matter where you apply. A covenant marriage license costs the same. Residency Does my residency make a difference?
Have you found Arizona Justice Of Peace Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Justice Of Peace Marriage.