Arizona License Marriage Phoenix
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona License Marriage Phoenix from a wide variety of sources for you.
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- At this time, marriage license appointments are limited. To encourage social distancing, the Clerk's Office has made it possible to apply for a license without the need to come into the office and without the need for an appointment. Please see our Online Marriage License Program . Clerk of Court, Downtown Phoenix. Northeast Regional Court Center.
- To apply for your marriage license in Phoenix, you will need to go to the Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court’s office, present valid I.D., and submit a marriage license application. There are two office locations of the Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court in Phoenix. The downtown office of the Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court is at 601 W. Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix There are 2 Marriage License Offices in Phoenix, Arizona, serving a population of 1,574,421 people in an area of 518 square miles. There is 1 Marriage License Office per 787,210 people, and 1 Marriage License Office per 258 square miles.
- Apr 23, 2020 · To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony. The bottom portion of the license is then mailed into the Clerk of the Superior Court by the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- Phoenix Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in Phoenix, Arizona. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place. Marriage Records are required for certain legal processes, including name changes or applying for spousal benefits.
Have you found Arizona License Marriage Phoenix information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona License Marriage Phoenix.