Arizona Marriage Ban
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Ban from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Jun 20, 2016 · Voters in Arizona approved a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage in 2008. In 2014, four couples filed a lawsuit challenging Arizona’s ban, arguing that it violated equal protection and due process rights for gay couples.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Oct 17, 2014 · WASHINGTON — Arizona’s ban on same-sex couples’ marriages is unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled on Friday. U.S. District Court Judge John Sedwick struck down the state’s ban based on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision striking down Idaho and Nevada’s similar bans.
- Oct 17, 2014 · PHOENIX (AP) — A federal judge has struck down Arizona's ban on gay marriage and cleared the way for legally recognized same-sex unions in the state. The ruling Friday by U.S. District Judge John Sedwick bars state officials from enforcing a 1996 state law and a 2008 voter-approved constitutional amendment that outlawed gay marriage.Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs
- Jul 25, 2014 · Voters in Arizona approved a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage in 2008. The state legislature outlawed marriage for same-sex couples in 1996.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Feb 27, 2018 · Arizona is one of 25 states without a minimum age for marriage, according to Unchained At Last, a non-profit that works to end child marriage in …Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
Have you found Arizona Marriage Ban information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Ban.