Arizona Marriage Certificate Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Certificate Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Vital Records is currently closed for in-person business. Please continue to submit applications using our online ordering or mail options. Every attempt is being made to provide customer service as timely as …
- In the State of Arizona, marriage records are official documents that certify and prove the validity of marriages that took place in the State. These records are recognized as vital records, and in line with Arizona territorial law of 1864, are kept and issued by …
- Alert: For election-related case documents, please CLICK HERE.. Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court Home Menu. Locations Contact Us Press Publications Employment Login
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash or money order, debit card or credit card.. If you are purchasing a license at the Justice Courts, only money orders are accepted. After the bottom portion of the license has been returned and recorded, a certified copy can be requested and mailed to you for an additional $37.50 payable at the time you apply for the license or any time ...
- Obtain your marriage certificate online or by visiting the vital records government agency in the state where the wedding ceremony took place. Ordering your marriage certificate online is the easiest way to order marriage records. Find the closest vital records office, visit OnlineVitals.com.
- State of Arizona Research Library. Marriage Certificates. Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county they were filed in. Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives
- Nov 17, 2020 · Arizona Marriage Records Require County Level Inquiries Most states in the US make marriage records available online .However, Arizona does not make marriage records available on the state level. In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county , you can order marriage records online.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Arizona Marriage Records The Office of Vital Records of the Department of Health Services takes majority of the public records for the consumption of the legal residents in Arizona. For specific information on Arizona Marriage Records it is more efficient to conduct the search at the county level and contact the clerk of the Superior Court where the event happened.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- 18 rows · Eastside Office 6920 E Broadway Blvd Suite D Tucson AZ 85710 (520) 724-4350. Office Hours Monday ...
Have you found Arizona Marriage Certificate Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Certificate Records.