Arizona Marriage Clerk
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Clerk from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Or, you can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Marriage records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerks of the Superior Courts in the counties where the marriage licenses were issued. Parties may request access to the Clerk of the Superior Court’s office at the applicable county. As marriage records in the State are not kept at a central location, the methods for obtaining records may differ.
- CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT MARICOPA COUNTY . Visit us a t our website: www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov Customer Service Center 601 West Jackson Street . Phoenix, Arizona 85003 (602) 37CLERK (25375)- Fax - (602) 5067619- MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FORM . Traditional Marriage License Covenant Marriage License Covenant Conversion
- Services provided via partnerships of Maricopa County, AZ Clerk of Superior Court. Case Information. Subpoenas Online (Attorneys) Court Forms. Division of Child Support Services. more resources. Locations. Case Information. Make a Payment.
- Bureau of Vital Records 1818 W. Adams Phoenix, AZ 85007 (602) 364-1300 (888) 816-5907 Map & Directions
- The Arizona Marriage Records Search links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to AZ public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis. Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links. Apache County Clerk of The Court Divorce Records Report Link http://www.co.apache.az.us/clerk-of-the-court/divorces/ View Apache County Clerk …
- State of Arizona Research Library. Marriage Certificates. Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county they were filed in. Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives
- Copies of many of the county marriage records can be found in the county courthouses where they were recorded, or in state or local archives. Many of the records found in this database came from the Arizona Department of Library, Archives, and Public Records, Archives Division, 1700 West Washington, Phoenix, AZ, 85007, 602-542-4159.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Clerk information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Clerk.