Arizona Marriage Divorce Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Divorce Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives. Naturalizations granted by Federal courts (after 1906) National Archives and Records …
- Divorce Records searches reveal divorce papers filed in Arizona Courts and divorce certificates. The state of Arizona also maintains an index, known as the Arizona Divorce Index, which is available for public record searches of Divorce filings. Find Arizona Divorce Records, including: Free Arizona Divorce Records online
- Nov 17, 2020 · Marriage and divorce records are unique to each state, and Arizona is no exception to this. Some Arizona divorce records are restricted, which means it may be more difficult to access what would otherwise be completely public in other jurisdictions. Arizona divorce records are managed by the superior court of the county in which the divorce was filed.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- How do I find Divorce Records in Arizona? Copies of divorce records may be obtained online by utilizing a third-party service. In addition to this, interested parties can also access copies of divorce records by contacting the office of the clerk at the court where the divorce record is domiciled. Payment of a fee is usually required before copies of these records can be obtained.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Vital Records is currently closed for in-person business. Please continue to submit applications using our online ordering or mail options. Every attempt is being made to provide customer service as timely as possible.
- If you are NOT a party to a case, but wish to view Family Court and/or Probate case documents and minute entries, you can do so by visiting a facility in-person. You may also obtain plain or certified copies of the following: Marriage Licenses. Divorce Decrees.
- Copies of Marriage & Divorce Records: Clerk of Superior Court (520) 724-3240 http://www.cosc.pima.gov/ Credit Report Tax Lien Information: Federal-Internal Revenue Service (800) 829-1040 State-Department of Revenue (520) 628-6442 City-License Investigation (520) 791-4247 Divorce (Filing for) Clerk of Superior Court
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Divorce Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Divorce Records.