Arizona Marriage Handbook
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Handbook from a wide variety of sources for you.
- To help you on the path to building a lasting and happy marriage, the Arizona State Legislature passed a law in April 2000 recognizing the importance of marriage. This legislation, A.R.S. §§ 41-2031, 41-2032 and Laws 2000, Chapter 393, §17, includes the development and distribution of a free marriage handbook. The purpose of this handbook is
- to in law as the Arizona Notary Public Handbook. It is a publication of the Department of State, Office of the Secretary of State, Business Services Division. This manual may be reproduced for private use. It ... notary by marriage or adoption [A.R.S. § 41-328()].
- An abstract of marriage shall include the legal name of the bride prior to the marriage, the name of the groom, the date of the marriage and the date on which the marriage license was recorded. Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 25: Marital and Domestic Regulations - Chapter 1: Marriage - Article 3: Marriage License, Ceremony and Record
- the parties were given a copy of the pamphlet, Covenant Marriages in Arizona, published by Arizona Office of the Courts (AOC). At the Marriage License Office, the engaged couple will be asked to sign a marriage license affidavit and the "Declaration of Intent to Enter Into a Covenant Marriage" which states they met statutory requirements.
- ARIZONA This booklet is designed to give you in depth information about getting a divorce in Arizona and to let you know the usual steps which are involved in obtaining a divorce.File Size: 273KB
- Arizona Marriage License. If you're getting married in Arizona, you must first apply for a marriage license. It'll cost you $76.00, and you'll have to use it within one year.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
- Arizona Revised Statute §41-192(A)(8) requires the Attorney General to “compile, publish and distribute to . . . persons and government entities on request, at least every ten years, the Arizona agency handbook.” Due to the high cost of publishing, the current version of the Handbook is posted on the Attorney General’s Web site to satisfy this statutory requirement.
- Parental Rights and Education. Arizona law also protects the right of parents to direct the education of their children. This includes the right to select the type of education the parent deems best for their child, including district, charter, private, homeschool, online or through the …
Have you found Arizona Marriage Handbook information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Handbook.