Arizona Marriage Index
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Index from a wide variety of sources for you.
- State of Arizona- These records are an index to marriages from Maricopa County (Phoenix area) and cover the years 1969-1978 (includes images of the index pages). Information available in this database includes: Name* Spouse’s name; Marriage date; Marriage place* Residence; Source info; Compiler (Upper Snake River FHC or State of Arizona)*
- When records are available, the Arizona, Maricopa County Clerk Marriage Registers index includes a wide range of information on individuals married within the county during the previous century and moving into more recent years. Information in the records includes first, middle and last names of both spouses, as well as their genders.
- About Arizona Marriage Records Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Many of the early marriages for the state are searchable online at no cost in the Western States Marriage Index. Yuma, Yuma County, Arizona served many eloping couples from Arizona, southern California and New Mexico. In Yuma there was no waiting period between the time of issuing a license and the performance of the marriage. Gretna Greens. When an Arizona couple's marriage is not in their home …
- The Bureau of Vital Records is responsible for maintaining and issuing certified copies of vital records, including birth, death and fetal death certificates as well as certificates of birth resulting in stillbirth for events that occurred in Arizona. The Bureau of Vital Records officially began recording birth and death events in July 1909.
- Nov 17, 2020 · In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county, you can order marriage records online. Another example is Puma county, where you can order these Arizona marriage records online. Accessing Marriage Records Through a Third PartyEstimated Reading Time: 1 min
- State of Arizona Research Library. Marriage Certificates. Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county they were filed in. Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives
- Marriage records in Arizona are generally considered public records and may be accessed by any member of the public. How do I find marriage records in Arizona? Interested parties who wish to obtain copies of marriage records in the state of Arizona may do so by contacting the clerk of the superior court for the county where the marriage occurred.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Index information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Index.