Arizona Marriage Laws Property
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Laws Property from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Jan 09, 2019 · The term "community property" refers to all property acquired during the marriage, which is owned equally by each spouse and thus will be divided 50/50 upon divorce. In contrast, equitable distribution divides marital property in a "fair" manner, which gives courts more discretion to determine what's fair. Arizona Marital Property Laws at a GlanceEstimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- In Arizona, marital property, or property acquired during the marriage, is distributed equally (50-50) to each party unless the court finds such a division to be inequitable or parties agree to a different formula under which to divide property. Non marital property, or property acquired prior to the marriage is retained by each individual spouse.
- Dec 05, 2015 · Specifically, Arizona Revised Statute Section 25-211 provides that “all property acquired by either husband or wife during the marriage is the community property of the husband and wife except for property that is acquired gift, devise, or descent or acquired after service of a petition for dissolution of marriage, legal separation or annulment resulting in a final decree of dissolution of marriage, legal …Estimated Reading Time: 11 mins
- In Arizona, income and other means of compensation are considered community property. This means that each spouse has ownership of half of the other spouse’s income. So if one spouse makes $50,000 annually and the other makes $75,000, each spouse has ownership of $62,500 in income because that’s half of both incomes combined.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Arizona is a community property state and community property law controls the division of all assets of your marital estate. Community property law sets forth a presumption that all real and personal property acquired during marriage is community property - meaning that the "property" is owned 50% by Husband and 50% by Wife.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Laws Property information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Laws Property.