Arizona Marriage Licences
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Licences from a wide variety of sources for you.
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Where can I obtain a marriage license? You can apply for an Arizona marriage license at any clerk of the superior court office and some authorized justice courts. Costs How much does a marriage license cost? An Arizona marriage license costs $83 no matter where you apply. A covenant marriage license costs the same. Residency
- Apr 23, 2020 · Arizona does not require a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage decree. How does a marriage license work? A marriage license expires 12 months after it is issued by the state. To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- Marriage license services will continue to be available by appointment, as well as via the Online Marriage License Program. For additional passport service information, please visit the U.S. Department of State website. The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Apr 08, 2015 · The legal age for marriage in Arizona is 18. To obtain a marriage license in the State of Arizona, an engaged couple must appear in person together at one of the Justice Court offices. Both parties must be present to obtain a marriage license. Both parties must provide a valid government-issued Photo I.D.Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Phoenix, Arizona 85003 (602) 37CLERK (25375)- Fax - (602) 5067619- MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FORM . Traditional Marriage License Covenant Marriage License Covenant Conversion . Please Print in BLACK INK ONLY: Information must be clear and accurate as it will appear on your marriage license.
- Obtaining a Marriage License License Fee: $83 payable via cash, credit card, personal check, or money order made out to “Clerk of the Court” Both parties must appear with valid picture identification and complete and sign an affidavit affirming identity.
- May 11, 2021 · Staff at the Arizona Daily Star was unable to confirm a specific date, however Library staff found no published list after February 27, 2000. Apply for a Marriage License. Marriage licenses are issued by the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court. Instructions and fees are listed at Marriage License Information, opens a new window. Locate Justice of the Peace to Perform the Wedding
Have you found Arizona Marriage Licences information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Licences.